Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank You Statements On Wedding Programs Where Can I Get Sexy Prescription Eye Glasses? And Professional Advice To What Is Appropriate For Me?

Where can I get sexy prescription eye glasses? And professional advice to what is appropriate for me? - thank you statements on wedding programs

My eyes are too dry for Lasix and contacts are impossible for me to bear. Finally, be blind to my wedding day, I need glasses to wear with my wedding dress! I want to make a sexy statement! Advice needed. Thank you.

2 comments:

orangedr... said...

I love the eyemart World Express or glasses when one, where I have check it out. I do not recommend glasses because the artists are more expensive. Find something that fits the shape of the face and skin tone will find a lot sexier than something that is "elegant". I would suggest you go and try tons of glass until you have a pair you like!

Jennifer said...

Well, I think that pictures of the hottest and hippest of Lens Crafters, Fun Frames Versace. Red is very fashionable this season. If you wear glasses, grease for your wedding, not red! , Or plum, which looks better and better on the skin.

Post a Comment