Monday, December 28, 2009

Buy Camera Cases Perfect Samsung U600 Taking Upto 10 Seconds To Take A Photo???????

Samsung u600 taking upto 10 seconds to take a photo??????? - buy camera cases perfect

I installed a Samsung D600 and U600, but thought I was crazy when I take pictures to click to the button and learn about 10 pieces in time, actually the image that normal? or did you change the settings, I found nothing and say nothing are blurred in the book of my photos or in most cases, the pictures of my children and was done before the photo when they go outside and I have many photos of the backs of my children's heads lol, please help as I return to him a few days and if I take the camera faster than it would hold, we have, I know people say buy a digital camera if I want perfect pictures, but I think 10 seconds is a bit extreme, take your time to focus, I can understand, but still 10 seconds is too long, the people I'm eager to take photos and leave before the photo was taken lol
Thanks for the responses of the twentieth

0 comments:

Post a Comment