Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pictures Of Boys Getting Their Sports Phsicals My Br**sts Getting Me Down... Picture.. Girls Advice Only :(?

My br**sts getting me down... picture.. girls advice only :(? - pictures of boys getting their sports phsicals

Hey, I posted this message has not received many comments on the past, I'm on the left side of the photograph

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9803/246682003.jpg

As you can see, I have very big breasts and small body, and I hate it. I'm 18 and I have a lot of attention from friends child I liked! But now I understand it for all the wrong reasons! You always look at my chest, even when I try to cover them. I do not think they are, they can do it! and comment as a joke, and all the immature boys in recent years to yell things, and it's a shame, self Consca sooo me where and when I swim class sport in general, or if someone I shake and kiss my breasts bloody against them. I know it She does not seem too much head, but it is driven to madness! So what, I have a mesh size! theres a lot more. I mean, the attention is good, but not for the wrong reasons! It is not terribly bad bad, not children starving here lol, but I had some howmore attention "here, you know, instead of trying to see my boobs lol

All the other girls feel the same, and what can I do, I mean, I know that sounds dramatic, but you know it is annoying and stale after a while.

Privy Council all go into details, send me a message: can talk (and we

0 comments:

Post a Comment