Monday, December 14, 2009

Breast Abscess More Condition_symptoms I Think I Have A Severe Breast Infection, Possibly A Breast Abscess, But The Doctor Blew Me Off This Morning?

I think I have a severe breast infection, possibly a breast abscess, but the doctor blew me off this morning? - breast abscess more condition_symptoms

Someone was also one of those?

First - I am a nurse and 8 months and I had about 5 or 6 of all cases of mastitis between my son, I know how you feel, what I have now is 10-times worse. It began as just chest pain and high fever and chills, Thursday. He moved to more fever, pain, threw Friday. On Saturday, I noticed a lump in my breast. I called the doctor prescribed antibiotics, which over the telephone. Yesterday I had a fever 103 (more than 48 hours after antibiotics and Advil in my system!) And the pain is unbearable. I called and made an appointment and is today. The doctor was today (not my family doctor of a woman) - was a man, and I had never seen before. I took painkillers and 800 mg of ibuprofen, because I was very sad last night, and I think that the high-appointment this morning. He said he had no fever, said: "Are you sure it's not just a channel clogged? Is redder than in the past, I think you should waand see. "and felt around his chest and said he believed he needed treatment abscess (drainage).

I am in severe pain, fever, but does not change how I feel. I think the medicine that I was the night before my symptoms this morning, felt good, because I this morning! The hardening is larger than a kiwi. I feel like I had something more serious than just "wait and see" because I of antibiotics for three days and nothing happens!

Should I set a different date or tomorrow I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment