Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does Kaiser Cover The Abortion Pill Early Pregnancy/ Abortion Options?

Early pregnancy/ Abortion options? - does kaiser cover the abortion pill

What are the symptoms of early pregnancy and common experiences: "I just know" what? Loss of appetite is normal and it is normal to feel very depressed
more than one box test?

And on abortion ... Who knows if Blue Cross or Kaiser to cover? Or is it something purely clinical? And one can (about the abortion pill What is bleeding how long? Fake Every use and side effects you? Okay then you go home alone?) How many home-made tests?

Note:
I know it was planned, and I know many of you are anxious to concieve. But a child is not an option for me now, I hope to get rid of you, as soon as possible to avoid emotional attachment. I am in this alone, and every aspect of my liferecently broken (changed my job = no insurance for 3 months, broke out w / my boyfriend of 6 years, I lost my roommate, I lost my house, sued for, identity theft), so please do not critically about the situation, not something what I want

0 comments:

Post a Comment